- In this role you will lead the "Global Manufacturing Electronics Digital Excellence Team" with the mission to set innovative standards and to transform and drive them into sustainable cross-plant digitization projects
- In collaboration with your team you define the requirements for the digital business processes of the future in cooperation with the electronic plants and your IT contacts
- You will lead a mixed team of specialists from different areas of digital technologies such as simulation, digital twin, artificial intelligence, edge and cloud computing
- You actively shape the digital business processes of the future; together with your IT-counterpart you design and drive ideas forward in partnership
- We have a requirement for a modern, innovative IT/OT architecture that enables a high scaling of solutions - through your definition of requirements, coordination and management you play a key role
- Together with your team, you will lead the respective specialists in the plants for MC electronic plants in order to achieve the set productivity targets
- A successful diploma/master's degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, information technology or a similar field of study is the base of your success
- Due to your many years of professional experience, you have acquired a holistic understanding of business processes in plants, especially in the execution of production and quality processes
- You will have strategic and conceptual experience in the planning and production environment; alternatively, you will come from an IT environment close to the factory or have experience in digitalization consulting
- We find your profile suitable if you have several years of extensive experience in internal and international project management as a project manager
- You have a broad know-how in IT and digitalization architectures and are also familiar with systems such as MES, PLM and ERP that support digitization
- Experience with agile development processes rounds off your profile
- Your strong interpersonal skills enable you to take care of and coordinate with stakeholders at different levels of management
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time