Siemens is a global powerhouse in electronics and electrical engineering, actively operating in more than 190 countries. We’re offering a wide range of pioneering products for energy efficiency, industrial productivity, affordable healthcare and intelligent infrastructure, with a quickly growing focus on sustainability. To find answers to the toughest questions of our time, we need open-minded and curious people who dare to ask them. Just like the more than hundreds of thousands of people of Siemens. And maybe just like you.
We are looking for an experienced and innovative front-end professional who is ready to contribute to a new generation of web-based cloud software in the Energy domain. Power grids planning, optimization and monitoring, gas turbines manufacturing, water and power utilities and other sectors are looking for new approaches for real-time analytics, data process management and advanced visualization based on cutting-edge technologies. World of Siemens provides opportunities for cross-national and cross-domain communication in a daily business that makes software development diverse and challenging!
What are responsibilities?
• Front-end development of web applications for energy & industry domains
• Definition, optimization and development of front-end architectures for responsive interactive dashboards / GUIs
• Code review conduction
• Enforcing and monitoring application front-end technical excellence and high quality
• Continuous learning and adoption of the newest technologies from the world of open source
• Participation in improvement of development processes
What are requirements?
• Solid experience in Angular and well knowledge of ReactJS.
• Understanding of Angular ecosystem and related libraries (RxJS, NgRx, RxForms, and Etc.).
• Deep understanding of basic RxJS operators.
• Experience with modern browsers API and web technologies (Websocket, Webworker, Webstorage, Fetch etc.))
• Knowledge of CSS preprocessors and markup creation approaches (Flexes, Grids, Sass, Less, UI Kits, HTML5, CSS3, and Etc.).
• Knowledge of software development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
• Experience in creating software prototypes and understanding the product life cycle.
• Fluent English
• Communication skills and readiness to work in a team as well as individually
Would be beneficial
• Experience with visualization libraries (plotly, d3.js)
• Experience with design and implementation of interactive and responsive web applications
• Experience with CI/CD and test automation
• Contribution to journals/blogs/professional community resources
What else should I know?
• Full time position, A-class office in the city center
• Business trips abroad
• Corporate trainings
• Corporate medical insurance
• Corporate pension program
• Fitness compensation
• Lunch compensation
Interested? We are looking forward to your application!