***Challenging times require flexibility and adaptability. Therefore, Siemens Mobility Portugal has created a “New Normal Working Model”. This gives you the flexibility to work from the safety of your own home while you can still count on full office support. We are planning to carry this flexibility on to the times after the pandemic to give you more freedom to balance your private and professional life.***
Siemens Mobility provides integrated Mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics for efficient transportation of passengers and goods.
With digitalization we enable Mobility operators worldwide to make trains and infrastructure intelligent. Our business segment Intermodal Solutions (IMS) creates and develops innovative high-quality software for trip and train planning, mobile ticketing and comprehensive Mobility as a Service (MaaS) solutions.
We share one common goal: enhancing the passenger experience with our combined power for the future of Mobility.
Siemens is setting up in Aveiro, a new Software Development Center targeting Intelligent Solutions for the future of Mobility. We want YOU to join our team in the capacity of:
Junior and mid-level C++ Developer Train Planning and Dispatching Systems (m/f/d)
- Conceptualize, Develop and Implement high-quality Software modules of a leading client-server capacity planning and timetabling system to serve our Train Operator customers and the public transportation industry;
- Enhance existing software modules, test and apply bug fixing methods;
- Based on your skills and experience an extensive range of software development tasks in either back end, architecture, full stack development, user interface or feature development in close cooperation with the customer will be at your disposal.
- University degree in Computer Engineering or similar;
- Experience in C++ (preferably C++11 or superior), design patterns and up to date methods and tools for software development;
- Experience with Qt5, Docker and Git is a plus,
- Provable passion for software development (e.g., through university or private projects, internships, etc.);
- Team player with passion for quality, to transform complex and manifold requirements into efficient, sustainable and modular software components,
- Willingness to build a new development site in an interdisciplinary team in an international environment;
- Fluent in reading, writting and spokingn English;
- German language is a plus.
If this sounds interesting to you, then please send us your application in English and we will get back to you.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time