***Challenging times require flexibility and adaptability. Therefore, Siemens Mobility Portugal has created a “New Normal Working Model”. This gives you the flexibility to work from the safety of your own home while you can still count on full office support.
To carry more flexibility on to the times after the pandemic, we will offer a flexible working model that allows you to work partly from home and from the office, giving you more freedom to balance your private and professional life.***
Siemens Mobility provides integrated Mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics for efficient transportation of passengers and goods.
With digitalization we enable Mobility operators worldwide to make trains and infrastructure intelligent. Our business segment Intermodal Solutions (IMS) creates and develops innovative high-quality software for trip and train planning, mobile ticketing and comprehensive Mobility as a Service (MasS) solutions.
We share one common goal: enhancing the passenger experience with our combined power for the future of Mobility.
Siemens is setting up in Aveiro, a new Software Development Center targeting Intelligent Solutions for the future of Mobility. We want YOU to join our team in the capacity of:
Junior and mid-level PHP Developer (m/f/d)
- Takeover responsibility to develop, maintan and modernize our mobile Ticketing Software suite
- Develop and document high quality software code applying state of the art agile software development principles
- Define and technically conceptualize products, features and related services;
- Perform code reviews and quality checks including legacy code
- Become an integral part of our agile and cross functional team, with excellent team spirit
- Passionate to develop complex software based on PHP and MySQL
- Ideally first exposure to Symfony PHP framework (alternatively Lavarel or Zend);
- Knowledge in OOP, Design Pattern, Clean Code and Unit test
- Basic understading for automatization of modern IT landscapes (CI, CD, AWS)
- Ability to analyze legacy code and to step-by-step transform into a modern service architecture
- Team player with passion for quality, efficient software solutions and modern archiectures
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Additional skills (desired but not a must):
If this sounds interesting to you, then please send us your application in English and we will get back to you.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time