- Support our agile teams in web-based application development projects throughout the entire development lifecycle: Requirements analysis, system design, development and integration into customer environment;
- Conception, design and development of high-performance, highly scalable data base driven backend systems for storage and processing of relevant customer and company data;
- Solution definition and design in close interaction with your team members and our customers to enhance our standard product offering;
- You will closely work with our dynamic and agile IMS teams from HaCon and eos.uptrade. Occasional business travel to Germany and/or other locations may be required.
- University degree in informatics, computer sciences or a similar degree and experience in web- or backend development;
- Team player with passion for quality and the ability to transform complex and manifold requirements into efficient, sustainable and modular software components;
- First exposure to Java development, web service technologies (e.g. SOAP, ReST, WebSockets) and parallelization;
- Passionate to work with modern frameworks and APIs such as Spring, Apache CXF, Apache Camel in addition to agile approaches; basic know-how of Netty and script languages (Phyton, Groovy) is desired;
- Understanding of bash, linux basics and good handling of development environments and tools (Eclipse and/or Intellij, Maven, Jenkins, Git) is desired;
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must;
- German language is a plus.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time