- Technical conception, development and implementation of native iOS applications as well as continuous optimization and adaptation of legacy Apps towards new requirements and trends;
- Develop mobile Apps with a high degree of standardization, reusability and sustainability meeting ambitious scalability and quality standards;
- Perform quality assurance measures along the entire development cycle;
- Apply innovative thinking to further advance the IMS mobile Apps portfolio;
- You will closely work with our dynamic and agile IMS teams from HaCon and eos.uptrade. Occasional business travel to Germany and/or other locations may be required.
- University degree in informatics, computer sciences or comparable and experience in mobile iOS development;
- Passionate about quality and the ability to transform complex and manifold requirements into efficient, sustainable and modular software components;
- Knowledge in OO design, state of the art methods of software development, development tools for mobile Apps plus a minimum of a native programming language under iOS (Objective-C, Swift);
- Good understanding of handling software architectures and design patterns and initial experience with automated tests (unit-, integration- and UI tests);
- Additional knowledge with scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Ruby) and experience with continuous integration is a plus;
- Highly motivated team player to apply agile methods and enthusiastic about innovation in mobile App development;
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time