Siemens embodies top solutions, especially in the areas of automation, energy, information and communication technologies. Job description, responsibilities and duties We are looking for Order Management Specialist who will help us to set up new eMobility administrative and accounting group in Bratislava for our European customers.
Together we are driving the world forward. We electrify, automate and digitalize: Our employees make real what matters.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) is shaping the market for intelligent, adaptive infrastructure for today and the future. It addresses the pressing challenges of urbanization and climate change by connecting energy systems, buildings and industries.
Our goal is to deliver and support highly responsive, scalable and secure solutions using state-of-the-art technologies. Charging infrastructure and energy management is transforming the mobility experience we’ve come to know. The eMobility department takes care about the end2end process related to charging stations for electric vehicles.
Task and competences:
- Contract handling with end customers and external suppliers
- Status tracking and communication
- Provide information about eMobility / question handling via E-Mail + user feedback handling
- Urgency and priority handling
- Billing, preparation of the external supplier accounts and settlements
- RFID Card / SIM Card handling, activation, deactivation, status tracking
- Charging pole onboarding, order and delivery process, status tracking
- Managing orders in SAP
Excel on expert level + Word, Outlook
Experience with workflow tools
Nice to have skills:
SAP – ordering, reporting
Service level agreement & KPIsRequired education, skills and personality requirements Required education
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
We offer • Training and development program (product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
• Socializing programs (teambuildings)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
Company: Siemens s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time