The Siemens Graduate Program (SGP) offers you the ideal start to your career – your opportunity to prepare yourself for a successful career at Siemens. Designed as an intensive and internationally oriented two-year program, the SGP will prepare you for future leadership tasks, offering both flexibility and diverse work experiences. The program, which enables you to actively integrate your interests and your qualifications, consists of three challenging eight-month assignments, during which you’ll be familiarized with at least two functional areas in one of our Sectors. One of these three assignments will take place abroad at one of our 1,700 international business locations. On this international rotation you’ll learn about the local business and culture while taking on various responsibilities and project work. You will also receive an intensive training program and the opportunity for personal development. A personal mentor will be at your side for the duration of the program, helping you to achieve your various objectives while promoting your development and assisting you in planning your career.
You gain deep insights in three challenging work assignments within the industrial AI incubation, product management and global AI startup over the course of two years
What are your responsibilities?
• You will engage industries customers to identify and explore use case for AI at shop floor.
• You will drive multiple opportunities, effectively track and articulate the value and major wins of engagements underway
• You will co-create AI applications with customers to solve their challenges in manufacturing.
• You will drive forward new partnership activities within AI domain and transferring their capacities and competence into our product and solution approaches
• You will lead technical support for project and product development activities including proposal writing, site investigation, requirement clarification, contract definition and customer development.
• You will coordinate with sales, marketing and incubation team to develop AI solutions based on customer requirements.
• You will participate in knowledge sharing within the team and a community of experts.
• You will participate in data gathering and feasibility analytics for customer screening
• You will participate in project management with planning, tracking, milestone controlling and risk management.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• An above-average Master's, Diploma, Doctoral Degree or equivalent
• Maximum of 2 years of working experience between/after bachelor and master graduation
• Minimum of 4 months of international experience gained either through studying, working or living
• Flexibility and mobility especially within the program duration
• Excellent command of English
• Major Preferred in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics
• Have the knowledge, including developing and testing AI algorithms and applications, programming background, AI framework and toolkit
• Have the knowledge of customer-facing or equivalent consultative-selling role
• Open-minded, highly motivated and ready to take on challenges
• Good learning ability & structural thinking
• Flexible, agile, mobile
• Resilience and able to adapt to fast paced working environment
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time