Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Research, analyze, consolidate and interpret data using statistical and data analytics methods to create information on business-relevant topics, e.g. market environment, operational process order management, RPA bot performance
- Perform data analysis and research within SAP systems and interpret data to strategically support business needs.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Acquire, manage, and analyze financial data from ERP systems.
- Work with stakeholders to understand business requirement
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and develops analytical models.
- Operate and optimize pre-defined tools, applications and data bases/data management systems.
- Creates dashboards and communicate results to various internal and/or external stakeholders (e.g. management, customers)
- Support and coach less experienced team members in the execution of their assigned tasks.
- Provide timely status updates to the Project Manager communicating engagement risks, and potential roadblocks..
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Strong academic background including a bachelor’s degree in IT or business related course of study
- Proficient with Statistical analysis and data modeling techniques
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets and AWS knowledge
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Passion to learn new technologies and stay up do date with growing trends and industry best practices
- Fluency in English.
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhubOur Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time