We are global competence center for drives and applications based in Prague. We provide automation and drive technology solutions. The mission of our team is to help our clients become leaders in innovation and productivity.
Join us and become our expert for Infrastructure Drives.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- development and execution of global market launch actions for the infrastructure drives portfolio and associated software and firmware, in collaboration with Regional Sales, Product Management, Business Development and Marketing & Promotion
- Drawing-up of target applications and target customer segments for infrastructure drive (HVAC, W/WW) systems in collaboration with Regional Sales, verticals and HQ departments
- Development of sales push and promotion strategy especially for global market
- Support local regional sales organization with market introduction actions including trainings, hands-on workshops, special requests etc.
- Maintain and update technical- and sales-relevant sales documents and toolbox associated to our system marketing process
- Target customer visits together with regional sales and verticals/segments to identify market and customer requirements
- Close collaboration with technical consultant from competence center for specific technical support including after sales strategies for specific segments/applications, e.g. pumps and fan
- Observation of competitors and market study throughout Europe
You can look forward to
- Working for a leader in totally integrated automation and drive solutions
- Helping our customers to boost their productivity and innovate their products in the name of Industry 4.0
- Experiencing truly international atmosphere with travelling and use of English on daily basis
- Technical university degree, ideally Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering focused on drives
- Solid product knowledge of our motor and drives portfolio in general
- Very good knowledge of target markets and customer applications for Drives & Motors
- Knowledge of English for daily business communication
We also offer
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- an individual budget of 48,000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- e-voucher card - you can use for paying in stores like Tesco, Albert
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time