We are "Smart-Infrastructure (SI) " – a new age business of Siemens that focuses on crafting environments that care. And we have ambitious plans to grow both organically and inorganically to realize our global vision. Consistent with the ambition, Siemens India (SI) has made the largest ever acquisition of C&S Electric. We are calling out professionals who have the right mix of experience, entrepreneurship and skillsets
The Grid Control team is looking for a Commercial Project Manager to work alongside our project managers and be responsible for the completion of all commercial and financial related matters of our Selected Projects. The position reports to the Head of Finance – Grid Control and is located at Kalwa, Navi Mumbai/Gurgaon, Haryana.
- Manage the project financial set up based on contractual agreements and ongoing execution phase, ensuring data integrity between SAP back end and specific front-end tools.
- Work in collaboration with Project manager to ensure accurate project costs with defined guidelines, as well as ensure support calculations on business case proposals and change orders, if any
- Responsible for monthly revenue recognition on projects in compliance with defined guidelines
- Manage project cash flow/payment plan and ensure timely generation of customer invoices
- Perform project’s financial planning and forecasting, and work with project management on assessing project’s risks and opportunities financial impacts and ways to mitigate margin deterioration
- Work with project manager in periodic project review meetings preparation
- Ensure achievement of contract requirements (e.g. performance guarantees, insurances, taxes, etc.). Implement and drive measures to improve the project performance through claims and variation management.
- Complete the assigned tasks/ closure of old projects provided by Manager
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS, EDUCATION, AND EXPERIENCE
- CA with total experience 8-10 years with at least 4 years of experience in Commercial Project management role.
- Experience in Big 10 CA firms preferable.
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel & Power point. Excellent communication skills
- Preference to candidates with experience in leading EPC organizations
- High knowledge of SAP system
MAKE YOUR MARK IN OUR EXCITING WORLD OF SIEMENS
This role is based in Kalwa/Gurgaon where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – craft shape of things to come.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow. Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers (http://www.siemens.com/careers)
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time