What are my responsibilities?
• Approach potential key customers with sales in a variety of industry segments, gain recognition/awareness from customers on Siemens digitalization solution, consult technically digitalization solution for customers
• Coordinate necessary internal resources (resources from China locally and headquarters as well) to deliver the appropriate digitalization solution suggestions to customers based on Siemens solution
• Proactively join a variety of marketing activities internally and externally, promoting digitalization solution from Siemens
• Work in team with other members and cooperate with other teams that take digitalization responsibilities from different perspectives within Siemens.
• Report/review customer acquisition activities/status on request of management and keep up to date records on customer projects progress
• Other required activities to ensure the customer project can be completed smoothly
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• A minimum of 5 years experience in different industrial branches is required
• Good knowledge in virtual commissioning with real projects experience, and program knowledge about NX MCD, Amesim, Process Simulator, Plant Simulation, Emulate3D or other virtual commissioning products…
• Knowledge in Siemens automation solution and products (i.e., PLC, HMI, SCADA, etc) and project experience is highly desired and is a big plus
• Experience in shop floor production process management is desired and is a plus
• Experience and knowledge with consultant background are a plus
• University Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, automation, computer engineering, or equivalent.
• Should be proficient in English (spoken & written)
• Strong ownership is must
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time