Siemens is a global leader in automation technology. A major offering of Siemens is an optimum automation solution through SIMATIC. Trainee would be part of the Business Unit team responsible for SIMATIC products, offering Process Automation solutions to clients. This position reports to the BU Head and with interface with the internal team, customers from case to case basis and other stakeholders.
- Support Business Unit Head in assisting BU Activities.
- Preparation of key BU Analysis, draft tactical analysis data based on Strategies and develop BU Potential with relevant plans for Process Automation (AE Portfolio)
- To work and Interact with internal Team on planning relevant Strategies with Analysis.
- Manage communications with external client and stakeholders
- Basic knowledge of Automation technology
- Gain experience with Market Analysis and BU Strategy Analysis
- How to become a efficient Team Player
- How to engage employees and stakeholders professionally
- Proficiency in Microsoft office tools
Educational Qualifications Required for the Traineeship Role
- Degree in Electrical/ Electronics Engineering or equivalent studies.
Duration of Traineeship Offered
- 12 months
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnited Traineeships:
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident and
- Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities or other educational institutes (e.g. private universities, and overseas universities); or
- Graduated earlier from above instituitions and completed National service in 2019 or 2020.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time