Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
Design and implement generic application libraries for Railway Interlocking, based on application project signaling principles.
Generic Application design is a key role within system engineering as to ensure a successful deployment of Siemens Mobility Solutions, incorporating lessons learnt from existing projects and innovation in the process for ensuring system integration.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- To understand system requirements as set by customer and reconcile any deviation.
- To manage system requirements implementation.
- Implementation of interlocking generic application libraries based in ladder logic.
- Creation/Maintain design documentation according to EN50128 and 50126.
- Accountable for the work package allocated to his/her responsibility.
- Work closely with other teams & team’s members to ensure an aligned delivery.
- Collaborate with HQ segments when required.
- Contribute to the dissemination/implementation of new processes within the organization.
- Contribute to the completion of projects to meet business objectives.
- As part of the system engineering of the Engineering department to support and be involved in all the strategic initiatives of the System Engineering area, and Engineering department when required.
- Experience in Requirements Management, specification and traceability.
- Experience as Signaling engineer or equivalent.
- Desirable experience in Product and System Development.
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.