MATERIALS LOGISTICS SPECIALIST BUYER
The candidate must be focused on procurement and purchasing phase.
Job Functions & Required Experience:
- Purchase of steel, cooper and aluminum.
- Steel snap shot revision – mid and long term planning.
- Administrate and create Pos.
- Review and monitor material status and expedite as required.
- Safety stock calculation and forecast comprehension.
Summary of Requirements (Qualifications, Experience, Skills)
- Education: BS/BA or comparable degree, with 3 to 5 years of experience in related field
- Strong personal computer application usage skills required (Desktop office Excel proficient).
- Material procurement.
- Experience with SAP.
- Experience MRP.
- Strong self motivated, Strong personality to face problems, driven to deliver, positive attitude, hands on, strong sense of urgency, walk the talk.
- English 80%.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Indústria de Trabajos Eléctricos S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time