We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Working with our customers and partners, we help to create perfect places in the full range of buildings where we live, work and relax.
We are looking for a well experienced Project Manager who is motivated to lead our global cross-functional projects mainly in U.S. and Europe. Are you a convincing personality with a highly entrepreneurial attitude, out-of-the-box and critical thinking? You will be a member of our global team, based in our headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland. Join our team and help us creating environments that care!
Your new responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of the Commercial Project Management @ BT program to further enhance commercial excellence in project business
- Deploy own expertise and involve expert departments to support major SI projects during sales and execution
- Conduct project reviews and ensure the development and implementation of measures to safeguard project success
- Provide guidance for project management teams and local senior management
- Enhance excellence in project business across SI
Your skills and experience
- Extensive experience in Project Business; certified Senior Commercial Project Manager or Commercial Project Director
- Communicative, team player, independent, target-oriented, hands on person
- Willingness to travel for extended periods of time (up to several weeks)
- Fluent in English and German
Good reasons to work at Siemens
We offer a large number of national and international opportunities for development and a motivating, friendly working culture with good work-life balance thanks to flexible working models such as home-office and mobile working, generous holiday policies, paternity leave and sabbaticals, our women's network, a varied range of sports and a number of leisure clubs, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees, mothers, fathers, single parents and those re-entering the workforce. Discover more reasons to join us at siemens.ch/employer.
Your new workplace
We look forward to receiving your full online application including a CV and letter of motivation. Please upload references, certificates and an indication of your availability in a second step after creating an account. If you have any questions about this position, please contact us quoting the Job ID at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we only accept applications via our job portal siemens.ch/jobs.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time