Director of Clinical Marketing, Liver Fibrosis
The Director of Clinical Marketing, Liver Fibrosis role is responsible and accountable for developing and driving the Liver Disease Clinical Marketing priorities, messaging and positioning for the CLS Franchise. The incumbent owns all Liver Disease clinical content, tools and training to ensure that the sales organization is equipped to effectively identify, understand and realize market share growth of CLS clinical innovation in Liver Disease; develops and manages KOL relationships to keep LD at the forefront of clinical innovation in Liver Disease, and leads and executes all clinical collaborations to build real-world evidence. The Director of Clinical Marketing should be capable of actively participating in and influencing cross functional teams and work with multiple partners across the CLS franchise team. Must be capable of working with tight deadlines and approval processes in a cross-functional matrix organization. The Director of Clinical Marketing, Liver Fibrosis reports to the Head, Clinical Marketing. The individual interacts with all members of the Clinical Marketing team and across the Communications team to achieve the objectives of the responsible products. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required for successful interaction with members of all Business Area functions to achieve objectives.
- Design and execute strategy to enable LD to be recognized as industry / thought leader in Liver Disease
- Provide Liver Disease operational tools (collateral, training, studies) to enable customer-facing regional, zone and country personnel
- Build and maintain deep relationships with KOLs in Liver Disease space (including but not limited to hepatology, GI, diabetes, endocrinology) to support LD‘s clinical thought leadership and to inform biomarker pipeline opportunities / prioritization, especially for focused disease states
- Lead and execute Liver Disease advisory board, balancing the intersection of scientific evidence and strategic business decisions
- Lead and execute Clinical Marketing collaboration studies, including design, development of proof points and asset creation
- Aligns with Franchise PLM teams to prioritize products and product features / enhancements according to business / market impact
- Aligns with Franchise PLM teams to sync clinical marketing messages and provide Franchise-wide positioning where appropriate
- Lead and execute key trade show and congress activity to execute on Clinical Marketing key strategies, including clinical messaging, education and engagement of KOLs
- Lead, identify and facilitate response to competitors' clinical Liver Disease strategies interacting with market research team, countries and M&S team
• Previous Marketing experience (8-10 years)
• Previous experience with in-vitro diagnostics or pharmaceutical
• Previous market access experience with in-vitro diagnostics or pharmaceutical
• Previous key opinion leader development and management
• Previous real-world clinical studies and proof points development experience with in-vitro diagnostics or pharmaceutical
• Ability to drive the business through science
• Experience managing a team
• Strong analytical skills
• Conceptual creativity
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong leadership capability
• Ability to travel 25% - 30%
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.