The role of the Marketing Professional is to serve as direct support to the Clinical Marketing team to facilitate, manage and analyze the annual Clinical marketing strategy plans, campaigns and initiatives to develop proof points in support of our key disease-state differentiators. The incumbent is responsible for supporting the Clinical Marketing team activities of the CLS Franchise. The Marketing Professional should be capable of actively participating in and influencing cross functional teams, and working with multiple partners across the CLS franchise. The Marketing Professional must be capable of working with tight deadlines and approval processes in a cross-functional matrix organization.
The Marketing Professional reports to the Director, Clinical Marketing. The individual interacts with all members of the Clinical Marketing team and across the Communications team to achieve the objectives of the responsible products. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required for successful interaction with members of all Business Area functions to achieve objectives.
- Coordinate and manage Clinical Marketing collaboration studies, including project initiation, payment and completion with respective Collaboration and Country representatives. Support the Clinical Marketing team in the development of proof points and asset creation
- Develop and manage key opinion leader contracts, travel and payments working across functions with compliance and legal
- Support key trade show activity in development of Clinical Marketing key marketing strategies, including project initiation, payment, assets support and completion.
- Develop and manage sponsorship approval activities for the Clinical Marketing team, including project initiation, payment and completion.
- Coordinate, identify and facilitate response to competitors' clinical strategies that compete with our focused assays, interacting with market research team, countries and M&S team
- Coordinate and manage the annual Clinical Marketing plans including budget execution and payment, and reporting on ROI
- Support disease-state scouting teams as needed
- Support special projects as needed
• Previous Marketing experience (2-3 years)
• Previous experience with in-vitro diagnostics or ability to communicate with a diagnostics acumen
• Embraces continuous learning
Strong analytical skills
• Ability to work cohesively in a team or as an individual contributor
• Conceptual creativity
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong leadership capability
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.