Siemens Mobility Customer Services is a growing organization that provides a wide array of services from spare parts and vendor managed inventory concepts to long term maintenance and support contracts and exciting digital offerings to support Rolling Stock and Rail Infrastructure across North America. Our goal is to provide services to ensure mobility systems run constantly, efficiently, reliably and sustainably.
We are looking for a motivated individual for the Commercial Project Manager (CPM) role which will partner with the Project Manager (PM) in executing the Technical Support and Spares Supply Agreement (TSSSA) we recently signed with the North County Transit District in Southern California. This 20-year contract with a new customer will represent a challenging and rewarding opportunity for the candidate to continue developed the CPM skills in a great working environment. The ideal CPM would have the following competencies: Financial Acumen, Project Results, Customer Orientation, Collaboration & Influence and Change Agent and will apply these skills to help our Organization to successfully manage this project making sure we achieve our financial targets while complying with contract clauses and FRG’s.
Responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Achieve Financial targets, driving improvements by identifying, evaluating, assessing risks & opportunities, strategies and response activities and efficiently managing planned budget.
- in FRG (Financial Reporting Guidelines)
- Ensure clean and accurate record keeping of the Financial statements of the project in adherence to Financial Reporting Guidelines (FRG’s)
- Prepare accurate Forecast of P&L and Free Cash Flow on a yearly and monthly basis analyzing and keeping record of FC assumptions to be able to explain deviations and driving the project team to make sure we attain forecast goals.
- Become a trusted partner for the Project Team by Collaborating, Leading and Educating team members from other areas on all financial and compliance topics.
- Supports the PM in identifying, reporting, minimizing and mitigating non-conformance costs; supports the implementation of lessons learned into own project and the organization in general
- Lead Risk & Opportunities identification and reporting process for the project. Manage the risks, contracts and claims, ensuring compliance with LoA guidelines for commercial aspects, e.g. risk management process
- Ensures efficient communication with all relevant internal and external stakeholders, i.e. BU and Segment Management team, HR, Quality Management, EHS, customers, suppliers, consortium partners
- BS/BA in Accounting/Finance/Economics (or related discipline) or advanced degree
- Preferably CPM certification completed or in progress
Knowledge and Experience:
- Knowledge of Accounting principles in alignment with FRGs.
- Experience in Financial planning and Controlling.
- Experience managing projects, preferably but not limited to the Customer Service business
- Ability to read and interpret contracts
- Knowledge of SAP
We are looking for a team player with good communication skills who is able to work effectively with several cross functional teams and levels of management with long term vision and adaptability to change.
We seek to hire top talent and provide them with exciting opportunities in a fast paced and growing business. If you are a highly motivated, self- starter with a passion for driving results this could be the right position for you.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.