- Complete ownership and responsibility of project delivery and financial outcomes
- Supervision of the project team and subcontractors
- Focused execution of Planning, Reporting, Controlling and Management tools. Ensuring all information is gathered, accurate and up to date (Project Management Tools, Resource Planning, Project Plans, Communication Plans).
- Timely capture of non-conformance costs, including transparent root cause analysis, to identify appropriate corrective actions and continuous improvement measures.
- Leading third party contractors & suppliers by defining detailed scope of works and working closely with Strategic Procurement.
- Handle project risks and opportunities, maximising project outcomes
- Conduct, share and document of lessons learned
- Effective support & collaboration with sales (bid preparation phase, project handover and project completion)
- Accurate completion of administrative duties such as time sheets & expense claims.
- Providing feedback, advice and development guidance to employees to support them in the realization of high performance; planning and fostering the development of individual competences.
- Experience in the Marine field (advantageous) with Electrical and/or Automation background
- Proven knowledge and years of experience in handling Projects
- Project Management Certification (advantageous)
- Experience with technical coordination with overseas manufacturing & engineering facilities
- Be an Australian citizen (Must be eligible for a defence security clearance)
- Ability to travel
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Energy Pty. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time