Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
For Siemens Healthineers, within the Enterprise Service Organization, the Solution Architect will be responsible for developing funnel of ES portfolio solutions opportunities, driving Customer satisfaction through excellent delivery of a technical and economical proposal.
Your mission and responsibilities:
• Support the development of the
activities for PPP (public private partnership) and value partnership;
• Being able to prepare offer solutions and act as bid manager for large and complex deals;
• Active participation in Country initiatives and activities (es: congresses, task forces on specific topic or business).
• Being able to manage Customers Face to Face relationship
• Work with Project Management and Application Specialist in order to successfully implement complex solutions
• Work with local team to delight Customers
• Report in a timely manner all potential issue to the related Responsible
• Be a Siemens Healthineers seven principles ambassador
• Comply with Health and safety, Environment and HR regulations
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
• Degree in biomedical engineering or equivalent. Additional Master degree in Economics for Public Healthcare Entities will be appreciated
• Minimum 3 - 5 years experience in the Healthcare market
• Knowledge of healthcare public and private market and related regulation is mandatory
• Previous experience in managing large and complex deals;
• Previous experience as consultant will be considered a plus
• Digital Healthcare general knowledge required
• Windows, Excel, Power Point and Word knowledge are mandatory
• Knowledge of MS ambient, networking and IT Hardware will be appreciated.
• Willingness to travel within the assigned area and across Italy or Abroad as needed
• Demonstrating experience in Customer facing roles
• Analytical thinking and technical knowledge
• Team working attitude, proactive and able to take self-initiatives
• Communication skills – make complex issues easy to understand
• Fluent in english (written and verbally) is mandatory. An internation certification is appreciated
• Car License
Your attributes and skills:
• Knowledge of Italian (as mother tongue speaker) and English language is required
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Communication skills in complex environment
• Continuous improvement approach
• Availability to travel all around Italy, occasionally in other Regions and abroad.
• The candidate will have to respect the active regulations related both to the safeguard of health and security in the workplaces, environment and quality and to the protection of personal data (Data Privacy) and information security protection, according to the policies and company rules.
• Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered. Please upload your CV in Italian and English (both are mandatory) and an accompanying letter would be appreciated.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
Check our Career Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.R.L.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time