We have lots of ideas about how to successfully drive digitization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, and clever tools for developers. Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects in completely new directions. Welcome to our world! Join us now.
We make real what matters
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- You are a Unity wizard; you are extremely good with C# and you have worked with Unity and Visual Studio at least 4 years; you follow the newest features and updates of Unity Editor and Game Engine.
- You have worked with AR/VR and developed applications for multiple platforms and devices such as HTC Vive, HoloLens, Android/iOS mobile devices, Oculus Rift, Oculus Quest; you used and coded with a variety of AR/VR and tracking SDKs such as ARKit, ARCore, Steam VR, Vuforia, Oculus SDK etc..
- You have experience with multiplayer backend and networking technologies.
- You have experience in low level computer graphics, rendering of complex scenes, optimizing applications to achieve high frame per second count in AR/VR hardware.
- You have experience and understanding in UX and designing user centered interfaces for XR.
- You are open to learn and adapt to new tools and techniques to create immersive experiences in multiple platforms.
- You are excellent at object-oriented programming; you design your code in a smart way before you start coding and your code is clean, readable and easily maintainable.
- You are good at seeing the bigger picture, you have a clear idea of how the project will evolve and you can translate and break user stories into technical tasks together with the rest of the team; you don’t only focus on your tasks but also keep track of and care about how the project will be resulted at the end of each iteration.
- You can adapt, understand and debug code written by another person without getting frustrated.
- You are good with math and linear algebra; you can solve 3D problems using vector calculations.
- You are familiar with code versioning tools and practices (e.g. Git).
Use your skills to move the world forward
- Build next generation AR/VR products in Unity3D/C#
- Work closely with the Product Owner to concept and iterate on product idea
- Build with the latest mixed reality hardware (HoloLens, Vive/Rift/Microsoft VR Platform)
- You will work in a small creative and international team located in different countries.
- You will have the opportunity to work with newest technologies and hardware available in AR/VR field.
- You should be ready to collaborate with experts from different fields such as 3D Artists, CAD engineers and marketing experts and adapt your development according to the needs of industry.
- You should be excited to combine game technologies with Power Plant Solutions business.
- You should be very interested in AR/VR technologies and always following the tech news.
- You should be familiar with Agile software development processes.
- You should keep calm and productive under high pressure, strict deadlines and short notice requests.
- You are creative, you contribute to the development and the team not only with your sharp skills but also with your new out-of-the box ideas.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time