Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· Preparation of system design and detailed design for Overhead Contact Line projects, documentation for installation, etc.
· Finding solutions for complex situations within technical limits
· Interface clarification and technical integration of Overhead Contact Line Systems
· Technical management, planning and controlling of one’s own engineering work packages
· Support of sales departments and project management during both, the bid phase and the project execution phase
· Technical clarifications with sub-suppliers abroad
· Technical support of the manufacturing and the commissioning engineers concerning analysis of technical problems and answering of technical inquiries
· Participation in technical liaison meetings with customers, suppliers and Siemens’ internal departments overseas
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Knowledge of Overhead Contact Line systems, design and calculation
- Knowledge of interfaces and contexts in Railway Sector
- Knowledge of Building Information Modelling
- Knowledge of managing of small teams
- Knowledge of relevant European and International Standards
- Knowledge of engineering and PM@Siemens processes
- Experience in project realization, preferably in an international project environment
- Good command of English language
- Experience in the railway sector, especially in the field of rail electrification systems
- Experience in Railway Infrastructure projects & OCS installation
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/in/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time