Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· Preparation of mechanical design drawings for Overhead Contact Line components and part lists (for OCS in the field of Railway Electrification) taking into account both, the customer specifications and the Siemens’ regulations and standards
· Methodic design of OCS with the Autocad and 3D-tool ”Creo Elements”, modeling of components
· Maintaining of product data/documentations in SAP
· Elaboration of conceptional solutions and finding answers to ambitious constructive requirements
support, analysis of technical problems and answering of technical inquiries in
with the manufacturing, the installation, the project engineering team and the project management
· Planning and controlling of one’s own engineering work packages in view of date, cost and quality aspects
· Planning and performance of Factory Acceptance Tests for mechanical components for external suppliers
· Awarding of work packages to external engineering service providers and controlling of the work results
· Product support in view of standardization and documentation
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Bachelor degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of mechanical construction design and welding constructions
- CAD-tools Autocad and Creo Elements or other solid 3D modeling program
- Knowledge of relevant European and International Standards
- Basic knowledge of electrical engineering (safety related for people)
- Knowledge of engineering processes
- Experience in project realization, preferably in an international project environment
- Verbal and written fluency in English
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/in/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time