What part will you play?
- You develop, plan and execute an IR strategic plan, in partnership with the Management Team, that ensures fair valuation of the company, supports the financing strategy and strengthens external stakeholders’ understanding of the company’s story and pipeline by communicating with an appropriate cadence
- You identify key opportunities to refine and augment our investor communications and incorporate them into the company’s IR initiatives; key activities include development of corporate messaging and materials that are used internally and externally
- Moreover, you lead the company’s efforts to target, build and cultivate relationships with the buy-side and sell-side community and ensure that Flender story is communicated on a continuous and transparent basis that is compliant with corporate policies and securities regulations
- You maintain a pulse on the industry and evolving competitive landscape for Flender in order to more effectively anticipate investor concerns/questions and develop the company’s positioning and messaging
- You partner closely with Strategy, Finance, Legal and other departments to ensure accurate and appropriate materials for financial reporting, investor roadshows, analyst updates/events, conferences
- Further, you lead the planning and execution of investor and analyst events
- You serve as the company’s liaison to institutional investors and analysts; provide timely, accurate and consistent responses to inquiries
- The basis for your success is a Bachelor's degree plus ideally an advanced degree like MBA or Ph.D.
- You bring at least 5 years of experience as an IR professional or in finance and investing in the engineering driven industry; public company experience strongly preferred
- You have established relationships and credibility with investors and analysts
- You score with your ability to synthesize and distill complex information into simple, clear messages
- Additionally, you convince us with strong relationship development and management skills that are demonstrated across executives and the finance/investment community
- Demonstrated ability to lead, influence and collaborate within cross-functional teams
- Excellent German and English written and oral communication skills round off your profile
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Flender GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time