What part will you play?
- You develop and manage the annual external communication strategy and plans of the company
- You leverage the PR coverage ensuring a positive media coverage locally and globally
- Moreover, you are responsible for all external messages
- You coordinate and manage all media interviews incl. talking points of company’s spokespeople
- You manage the digital platforms of the company including social media and website content
- Further, you track competitors’ activities daily and ensure necessary communication plans are developed proactively
- You partner closely with key central functions, business line heads to ensure accurate and appropriate materials for external communication, updates and events
- You hold a Bachelor Degree in Communication, Public Relations, Business Administration, International Relations or other
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in public relations and communications and have proven experience of operating in global organizations
- You bring proficiency in MS Office programs
- You score with strong stakeholder management and networking skills, motivational writing, planning and organizational skills, and a creative and innovative approach
- Moreover, you have gained experience in management of social media accounts
- Excellent command of German and English both written and spoken round off your profile
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Flender GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time