Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers is a place for people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our team as Application Manager Laboratory Diagnostics (North & East)
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Ensure Application Services Business Strategy Plan incl. goals, roadmap, agenda, polar stars, business plan. Communicate and implement in the organization.
- Maintain highest customer satisfaction incl. profitability in particular within the framework of Siemens Healthcare, Customer Services.
- Resource and budget management; definition and management of roles and tasks of the Application Specialists team
- Competence and qualification management of the Application Specialists team, including recruiting, developing, planning and monitoring of continuous internal education
- Supports development of Application Service portfolio together with CS Marketing and BUs
- Manage Application delivery operations, i.e. scheduling in close cooperation with CCC, dispatching, reporting
- Ensure transparency on Application activities: financial performance, process performance
- Drive continuous process efficiency improvements in order to improve productivity while ensuring customer satisfaction internal and external
- Ensure smooth and efficient communication between local Sales, Application team and technical Service
- Comply to national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthcare
- Troubleshooting and resolving of complex problems within multi-departments and/or cross-functional areas.
- Degree in Health Science, Engineering or Business Administration
- Proven experience in the clinical laboratory enviroment.
- English level C1
Your attributes and skills:
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- organisational and planning skills to develop customer service policies
Commitment to improve your customer satisfaction
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
La diversidad en Siemens Healthineers es nuestra fuente de creatividad e innovación. Estamos plenamente comprometidos con el principio de igualdad de trato y de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento -independientemente de su raza, religión, género, orientación sexual, edad, discapacidad o cualquier otra característica indicada en la legislación vigente- nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la sociedad.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.L.U. dARE, Getafe, SPA
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time