Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Senior Staff Systems Architect
The ideal candidate will be able to independently drive the architecture development and governance of several complex multi-disciplinary systems. Candidates must have strong technical, communication, and leadership skills. The Systems Architect will work with other decision makers to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support the next generation of products and solutions for Siemens Healthineers Atellica Portfolio.
The primary domains that the Systems Architect will be working with are but not limited to:
Mechanical, Electrical, Fluidic, Optical, Low-Level Real Time Control Firmware, High-Level Object-Oriented Software
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the
next step in their career. As a Senior Staff Systems Architect, you will be responsible for:
- The System Architect drives and guides the specification and realization of a system architecture., and his/her decisions are driven by a clear focus on the intended business based on customer or market requirements.
- The System Architect guided by maturity, vision, depth of domain and technical experience and the ability to identify, analyze, and decide on relevant issues in time and with courage, even in the absence of complete information.
- The System Architect coaches and motivates an interdisciplinary team spanning development disciplines (Mechanical, Electrical, Fluidic, Optical, Low-Level Real Time Control Firmware, High-Level Object-Oriented Software) and lifecycle disciplines (assay development, marketing, development, production, logistic, maintenance, service, operation, and relevant others).
- Responsible for a system architecture that allows a cost efficient and timely realization of the system with appropriate quality, even in the face of challenging and changing requirements and realization technologies.
- Drives and guides a system architecture, i.e. a technical realization concept, that allows a cost efficient and timely realization of the system with appropriate quality, even in the face of challenging and changing requirements and realization technologies.
- Interprets customer, market or contract requirements, clarifies understanding and feasibility and translates them into system requirements.
- Cooperates with customers in assessing and optimizing system specifications.
- Drives the elaboration of realization alternatives and the decision process.
- Guided by maturity, vision, depth of domain and technical
experience and the ability to identify, analyze, and decide on relevant
issues in time and with courage, even in the absence of complete
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Excels in communication and keeping development teams aligned.
- Excels in presenting information to an executive audience.
- Comfortable with creation and analysis of complex models to support making effective decisions.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Engineering / R&D
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.