Trainee would be part of a dynamic engineering team in Siemens, specialising in Gas Chromatographs (GCs), a critical instrument in the oil & gas industry. Trainee would acquire pivotal engineering knowledge of GCs and develop critical skills in drafting engineering drawing effectively. Trainee would report to the GC engineering team lead and interface with the engineering team.
- Understand project specifications and assist in production planning and scheduling.
- Manage and monitor the production flow from order management till delivery. Ensure timely progress and compliance with contractual obligations and performance criteria.
- Draft as-built drawings independently
- Prepare project documentation for shipment
- Maintain document and records management system for all project-related materials
- Basic knowledge of explosion proof principles
- Draft engineering drawings via AutoCAD software
- Determine if drawings meet ex-proof criteria
- Prepare project documents for shipment
- Gain experience in project management and coordination
- No prior experience required
- Proficiency in AutoCAD software, Excel andVBA would be an added advantage
Educational Qualifications Required for the Traineeship Role
- Diploma in Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent studies.
Duration of Traineeship Offered
- 12 months
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnited Traineeships:
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident and
- Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities or other educational institutes (e.g. private universities, and overseas universities); or
- Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National service in 2019 or 2020.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time