Trainee would gain an opportunity to be part of Siemens, a global name in the oil & gas industry. Trainee would develop critical knowledge in gas analysis and work with state-of-the-art instruments like Gas Chromatographs and Analyser Systems. Trainee will report to the GC team leader and interfaces with other team members form the GC department.
- Inventory management of laboratory apparatus and chemicals
- Ensure good housekeeping within laboratory
- Perform basic calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment required for instrument testing.
- Interpret test data and prepare reports.
- Perform routine laboratory tests using both wet chemistry methods and advanced analytical instruments
- Preparation of testing documents required for instrument shipment
- Basic knowledge of safety awareness in laboratory
- How to interpret testing procedures to perform basic calibration and testing of gas-analysis instruments
- Gain hands-on experience conducting test on Gas
- Chromatographs, interpreting data and preparation of reports.
- Preferably with prior working experience in laboratory
Educational Qualifications Required for the Traineeship Role
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering or any equivalent studies
Duration of Traineeship Offered
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnited Traineeships:
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident and
- Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities or other educational institutes (e.g. private universities, and overseas universities); or
- Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National service in 2019 or 2020.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time