Are you looking for an opportunity in the exciting world of Supply Chain Management (SCM)?
About the role:
We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our 1 year trainee program @ SIEMENS LDA (Large Drives Applications) in the area of Supply Chain Management that offers hands-on experience in a real-world working environment. You'll participate in our strategic activities and purchasing values and volumes with the objective of optimizing supply and generation of EBIT, taking into account the total cost of ownership whilst minimizing the risk and liabilities to the company.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You will have the opportunity to research and analyze market intelligence data.
- You will get to provide support with developing and quantifying procurement improvements.
- You will participate in Strategic Procurement Team projects and initiatives. - You'll collaborate closely with external suppliers and internal customers, as well as operating within and implementing Siemens policies and procedures.
To apply for this program candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Education Required: Degree in Business Administration or others (e.g. Civil Engineering).
- Other required experience: Proficiency in MS Office Applications; experience with SAP (desired).
- Excellent English skills.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time