Mentor, a Siemens Software business, is a worldwide technology leader in electronic design automation (EDA). The company offers innovative products and solutions that help engineers overcome the design manufacturing challenges they face in the increasingly complex worlds.
- Work with industry experts to understand business requirements and users’ mental model, tasks and goals;
- Design compelling, clear, easy-to-use and efficient solutions;
- Create high-fidelity, interactive mockups, to enable clear communication of the proposals; Design landing pages.
- Provide graphic design for screens, including detailed style-guides for implementation.
- Provide icons and other graphical assets.
- Review proposed solutions with stakeholders; respond to feedback by adjusting the design as needed;
- Follow the development process to ensure an accurate implementation;
- Collaborate with designers in other departments of Siemens, to ensure consistency across the Siemens portfolio;
- Graphic design is about 30% of the overall work. User experience is the focus.
Pre-requisite and Essential functions:
- Total 5 years of experience
- 3 years of industry experience in UX (User experience designer.)
- 2 years of experience in graphics design.
- Familiarity with prototype software such as Axure, Adobe XD, Sketch;
- Proven skills with the Adobe Creative (mainly Photoshop and Illustrator);
- Expertise in designing vector icons;
- Experience in designing landing pages, and good familiarity with the values they should serve;
- Exceptional creative flair and visual sense;
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines;
- A built-in will to constantly learn and improve;
- Accuracy and attention to details;
- Ability to understand engineering products and grasp user needs;
- Ability to consider practical solutions;
- Good time management; ability to balance work on several projects at a time;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
Practical experience in one or more domains:
- Business-to-Business Web Portals, e-Commerce networks
- Electronic Design, Printed Circuit Boards
- Electronic Manufacturing
- CAD/CAM (Computer Aided Design/Manufacturing)
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Formal education in user experience design will be a plus
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time