Change the future with us
We are looking for dedicated and talented individuals who are able to meet constantly evolving challenges and serve customer needs or answer colleagues’ questions by applying intelligent concepts and demonstrating creativity. We promote change and work with people who have the curiosity needed to reinvent the future of work. Join us, and together, we will focus on what's really important – making life better worldwide thanks to new ideas and the latest technologies.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work-life balance – Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting, and digital workspaces;
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects;
- Engaging, challenging, and fast-evolving, cutting-edge technological environment;
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale;
- Competitive total rewards package;
- Profit-sharing available;
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle;
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology, and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community;
- Participate in our celebrations, social events, and offsite business events;
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them;
- Employee perks and discounts;
- Diversity- and inclusivity-focused;
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018 and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2019.
What will you do?
Your role in the Smart Infrastructure division will be to distribute activities among a team of technicians that maintain and repair building technology products (automation, safety and fire) to ensure the completion of objectives and customer satisfaction while contributing to the division’s profitability. The main responsibilities are:
- Receiving customer service calls
- Coordinating the service visits between technicians and clients
- Managing inspection schedules
- Managing service call invoicing
- All other related tasks.
What will you need to succeed?
- Minimum of five (3) years experience in a commercial customer service position
- Experience in the Building Technologies (automation, fire and safety) service industry a very strong asset
- Experience with the SAP system or other corporate resource planning systems, an asset
- Experience in project coordination
- Very strong fluency in French (spoken and written)
- Very strong fluency in English (spoken and written)
Competencies and skills:
- Proven organizational and analytical skills – able to plan and set priorities efficiently, able to perform multiple tasks and allocate workloads
- Motivated and efficient under pressure
- Customer-focused and concern for quality
- Team spirit and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability. Siemens Canada is a technology leader providing comprehensive solutions for Smart Infrastructure and Digital Industries. We make real what matters by setting the benchmark in the way we electrify, automate, and digitalize the world around us. Ingenuity drives us and what we create together is yours.
Making a difference together, we raised $565,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 50 non-profit organizations, and planted 1,850 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada generates $2.2B in sales with 2,100 employees. Join our team of approximately 377,000 talented professionals in more than 200 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.