Who designs your future? You do. Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens! Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, responsive and responsible environments – and so, we are creating perfect places. We’re looking to empower people wanting to tackle the challenges facing society and who want to make real what matters most. Think this is you?
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Performing remote analysis and troubleshooting on systems and devices related to Building Automation, and providing initial solutions for installed systems. Configuring and utilizing cRSP remote services technology for the Remote Digital Service Center and interfacing with Service Engineers, Client Service Managers, Field Specialists and customers. Generating reports and making recommendations on installation performance to pro-actively inform customers on system health and operational status.
- Troubleshoots any network, software, programming and/or building automation system malfunctions remotely via network connection or by telephone-based interaction with primary emphasis and knowledge of Siemens Building Automation Systems and integrated products
- Analytics based fault and event diagnosis and corrective measures.
- Operating BACS (Building Automation Control Systems)
- Responsive, Preventive and Proactive maintenance call handling
- Initial set up tasks and lifecycle maintenance and corrective action tasks for Data Driven Services
- Understand benchmarks and KPIs
- Implement BACS optimization measures and programming
- Maintain detailed activities, records and service reporting documentation for customers
- Administer cRSP and CWP connections and Navigator proxy installation and setup
- Run diagnostic tools, performance tools and customer reports
- Proven Outcomes based data collection and reporting
- Administer online data base backup tools and reports
- Works with customer IT administrators to explain and install Siemens tools used to pull data from customer networks or tools used to access Siemens BACS systems to perform corrective or PM maintenance
- Internal/External customer service and complaint handling
- Support for Digital Service Specialist and Field Specialist business partners
- High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state recognized high school proficiency exam required. Associate level degree or 1-2 years of vocational technical training preferred.
- 3-5 years of technical or military experience in related field required
- Prior Building Automation Controls / Siemens Building Automation systems experience
- HVAC training and knowledge. HVAC system knowledge preferred.
- Specialized skill training/certification may be required
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work from home at least part of the time
- Ability to teach and coach team members
- Up to 5% travel required
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
#LI-POST Hvac controls, building controls, building automation, programming, field technician, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, direct digital control, apogee, desigo, modbus, tridium, controls, commissioning, lonworks, bacnet, ddc, bau, bms, building management, mechanical systems, system integration
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.