This position reports to the Pre Sales Commercial and interfaces with
the Technical Proposal team as well as various corporate functions (Tax, Legal,
Accounting, Treasury etc.) Selected Trainee would join the Commercial Team,
supporting primarily on the Pre-Sales function, which involves Tender
Preparation, Customer Negotiation, and supporting the Sales Function.
1. Analyse Tender requirements and work closely with Sales Managers and Proposals team to define bid strategy, scope and exclusions.
2. Communicate with various stakeholders (eg. Tax, Legal, Accounting, Treasury) to prepare optimal tender submission.
3. Comply with Siemens Bid Approval process including risk evaluation to the satisfaction of the internal and external stakeholders.
4. Support Customer Negotiations and conversion to Customer Orders.
5. Facilitate Smooth handover of Projects to Execution Team.
What do i need to do to qualify for this job?
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Legal would be preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to multitask
- Able to engage employees and stakeholders professionally
Applicants must also apply on MyCareersFuture for this position via: https://www.mycareersfuture.sg/job/accounting/commercial-traineeship-sgunitedtraineeship-siemens-75b76ddf0e08d7a9eb7a5e8afdd643f8
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time