The Senior Construction Manager manages the construction coordination to ensure milestones are achieved within time and budget. This role also required the effective co-ordination of activities of the various Contractors and Owner and recommends any action as may be necessary to complete projects.
What are my responsibilities?
• Manage and control the work in line with construction sequence and ensures compliance with the requirements of the Contract
• Review progress of work against the Baseline Project Schedule daily/weekly with attention to milestones and critical path activities, and takes corrective action as required
• Lead the construction and site team in meetings with Owner and sub-contractors as necessary to ensures the coordination of the various site activities
• Ensures approval and implementation of QA/QC Plan, focusing on construction scope, constructability issues and material deliveries including Owner’s furnished equipment aligned with project scheduling requirements
• Liaises with HSE management and takes any necessary action to ensure HSE activities as per Owner and Siemens HSE requirements
• Review and report monthly progress or other status reports as required utilizing the approved formats and software to all stakeholders
• Understand and implementation of Owner's procedures for contract administration, progress meetings, reporting, etc
• Overall coordination among Safety, Quality, logistic, engineering, administrative, construction and commissioning to achieve assigned budget and other project goals
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Engineering or equivalent
• At least 10 years of experience as Construction Manager. Oil and Gas industry experience is must, FPSO experience will be plus
• Proven construction engineering and managerial skills. Knowledge of management of constructions sites from commencement to handover
• Proficiency in the use of MS Office Suite and familiarity with PrimaVera software
• Familiar with general oil & gas industry quality requirements
• Familiar with local environment safety and health regulatory requirements
• Proficiency in Mandarin Language would be an advantage
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Energy Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time