External Job Description
Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) is the central R&D department within the Siemens Group. Siemens CT's main mission is to secure the future technology base for Siemens and to develop breakthrough products of the Siemens Group. Siemens CT in Turkey is mainly focused on software development in the areas of industrial automation and digitalization products and solutions. We are looking for software engineers who are willing to shape the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
• Software design, implementation, documentation and unit testing
• Deliver committed work packages within the planned time, effort and quality
• Adapt code to changing requirements and correct defects
• Conform to Siemens processes, quality standards, and guidelines
What are "must have"s for this job?
• Student or pre-graduate in Computer Science or a related area
• Fundamental knowledge and development experience in C++
• Interest and ability to learn other programming languages
• Strong problem-solving and analytical thinking skills
• Able to work independently
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• No restriction for travelling
What are "nice to have"s for this job?
• Knowledge on object oriented programming and design principles & patterns
• Knowledge on Linux OS internals
• Experience of development and troubleshooting on Linux
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time