- As valuable member of the assurance team you prepare and conduct IT Security assessments on Siemens IT systems, products, services, factories and software development centers. During this process you highlight important observations, translate technical findings into management information so that they can take effective actions.
- You will perform ethical hacking activities as part of the cyber security audit, and design attack scenarios for state-of-the-art technologies. During this you will look for vulnerabilities and find weak points within Siemens’ products while working closely with our audit teams.
- Apply ethical hacking principles, tools and techniques to mimic threat behaviors that face Siemens’s digital environment, e.g. IT-Systems that form the backbone of our company, digital products and services.
- You work closely with security experts from multiple industries to improve their solutions by tackling the root cause of the issues and find innovative solutions to modern challenges.
- You will have the opportunity to conduct research on latest developments in IT security technologies and threats.
- Strong academic history with a degree in IT, Computer Science or other related fields; certifications such as GIAC GPEN, GXPN, OSCP, OSCE, are a plus.
- Good scripting and programming skills. Experience with languages like Bash, Python, Ruby, Powershell, and C++ / C#.
- At least 3 years of professional experience within Siemens or a related industry, penetration testing and / or development of industrial IT/OT services and solutions with a proven record of continuous career development.
- Demonstrated affinity to learn about the latest trends in cybersecurity and keep up to date in a continuously challenging environment.
- You have experience with one or more of the following aspects: application and software security, blue / red teaming, industrial security controls, network security, IT operations, penetration testing, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in capture the flag (CTFs) events, bug hunting or vulnerability research (CVEs) is a plus.
- You demonstrate an international mindset and are open to travelling and working in a diverse team
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time