Siemens are looking for a Finance Executive to join our Smart Infrastructure business, based in Hebburn, for a 12-13 month maternity cover. There will be a combination of office based and home working. You will support the Business Unit Finance Head to provide specifically defined financial & administrative controls and to provide timely & accurate information in order to ensure that Divisional & Corporate Governance requirements are fully met.
What part will you play?
· Analysis & Reporting of Actual financial results together with variance analysis against rolling forecasts.
· Planning & Forecasting down to EBIT level for the business area.Tracking & Highlighting of financial variances to business area management in a timely manner (including overheads).
· Ensuring prescribed guidelines are being consistently implemented at the project level (e.g. COS accruals, Warranties, Contingencies) and ensure governance requirements are met.
· Tracking of balance sheet movements and communication concerning EBIT Asset movements and outstanding Debtors.
· Monthly preparation of Management Pack data for Financial & KPI sections.
· Ensure all Month end period closing activities are carried out involving utilisation of the SAP system.
· Collation of month end / annual data for audit purposes (IFRS)
· Reporting of contingencies & risks which exist across all projects
· Handling of all Orders Received bookings and centralised controlling of contract specific provisions including warranties and overhead accruals.
· Ad-hoc reporting requirements for DS Finance & Commercial Manager
· Collation & reporting of financial data for the budget process.
· People management responsibility for one direct report
What do you need to succeed?
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all backgrounds, and we support applications from a diverse talent pool. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time