Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
As Partner of Choice, our Global Business Services (GBS) center support Siemens’ companies worldwide to achieve excellence in their internal processes in areas such as Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Customer Care and many more.
At GBS, we are on a digital transformation journey to shape the Shared Services Center of the Future. To this end, we use low-code development platforms like Mendix to fundamentally reinvent the way enterprise applications are developed and to create business impact for our customers much faster.
Your challenge will be…
We are looking for a Program Manager to join the GBS Mendix App Factory team.
- Identify and Lead project opportunities through the
entire product lifecycle
- Including Business Case Calculations
- Assist internal units in defining product features (from vision to product)
- Agile Coaching
- Act as a Mendix Evangelist across the organization - Community Management
- Liaise with programs & activities at Siemens and Mendix
- Create and maintain the overall roadmap for Mendix implementations at GBS (sales pipeline, active development)
- Ensure overall coordination of all running Mendix projects with respective development teams
- Ensure sustainable implementation of lessons learned and best practices
- Identify best practices across all running Mendix projects and share them with the respective communities
- Responsible for the evaluation and prioritization of customer demands
- Able to communicate well with all levels, from C-level executives and Enterprise Architects, Designers and Developers.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in computer sciences or a similar information technology
- Great at problem solving, possess strong project management & communication skills, as well as being able to think analytically
- Experience managing software development projects through the entire lifecycle
- Ability to influence technical and non-technical individuals
- Business impact first mindset
- Ingrained Agile mindset (experience in Scrum Master and/or Product Owner roles)
- Excellency driven, high energy and focus
- Always has a positive and collaborative attitude
- Nice to have:
- Experience of Mendix or other high productivity development platform
- SCRUM Master certification
- Language skills: Fluency in English is a must have, German nice-to-have.
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhubOur Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time