This position reports to the Head of Motion Control ASEAN and interfaces with customers and internal stakeholders in Digital Industries. Siemens is committed to an employee-orientated, high performance culture that emphasises empowerment, quality, continuous improvement, and the recruitment and on-going development of a superior workplace.
- Assist in preparation of tender/bidding/project technical documents (eg. Datasheets, GA drawings, speed-torque curve etc)
- Support order processing / fulfillment and expediting deliveries with factories
- Attend to motor/drive inquiries and quotations
- Other Ad-hoc duties & Sales related support
- Knowledge ofelectrical motors, variable speed drives and motion control technologies – Able to understand LV motors, variable speed drives and key motion control technologies and machine concepts.
- Opportunity/sales development–Able to support MC quotation inquiries and technical clarifications promptly.
- Technical selling–Able to make technically competitive and suitable MC offers to customers.
- Project Engineering–Able to prepare technical/project documentation according tocustomers’ requirements.
- Project Management–Able to support order processing / fulfillment and expediting deliveries with factories
- Educational Qualifications Required for the Traineeship Role
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or related courses
Duration of Traineeship Offered
- 12 months
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnited Traineeships:
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident and
- Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities or other educational institutes (e.g. private universities, and overseas universities); or
- Graduated earlier from above instituitions and completed National service in 2019 or 2020.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time