- To support the project management team in managing electrical power distribution systems and solutions projects as per customer contracts to deliver on time within agreed budget.
- Carry out study of Project contract document, drawings and specifications
- Review and selection of internal and 3rd party vendors after evaluation to ensure compliance and competence.
- Coordinate with factories / vendors in design, documentation, manufacturing, and testing activities to ensure compliance with customer requirements.
- Attend Factory Acceptance Testing and follow up to close outstanding items.
- Work with the site team for smooth installation & commissioning of equipment.
What do i need to do to qualify for this job?
- Undergraduate in an Engineering field or relevant.
- Project Management skills that includes assisting in Project Planning, Product presentations / submittals, Preparation of Project Drawings , Documentation processes & Site Management.
- Time management skills, able to work under pressure.
- Interpersonal skills by Professionally engaging with other stake holders.
- Able to work in an international multicultural environment.
Applicants must also apply on MyCareersFuture for this position via: https://www.mycareersfuture.sg/job/engineering/project-engineer-trainee-sgunitedtraineeships-siemens-ab2a35584ac380cd0c7bd86f8eb4e6cf
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time