- To support the proposal engineers in the preparation of techno commercial proposals in line with project specification in the field of Electrical Power Distribution.
- Carry out study of tender document, drawing, specifications and define scope/bill of materials.
- Prepare requisitions for quotations from internal factories and 3rd party vendors
- Review and selection of internal and 3rd party vendors after evaluation to ensure compliance.
- Support the proposal team in export control check, printing and filing proposal documents
- Work closely with the sales and commercial teams.
What do i need to do to qualify for this job?
- Undergraduate in Electrical Engineering or an Engineering field or relevant.
- Project Management skills that includes assisting in Project Planning, Product presentations / submittals, Preparation of Project Drawings , Documentation processes & Site Management.
- Time management skills, able to work under pressure.
- Interpersonal skills by Professionally engaging with other stake holders.
- Able to work in an international multicultural environment.
Applicants must also apply on MyCareersFuture for this position via: https://www.mycareersfuture.sg/job/engineering/proposal-engineer-trainee-sgunitedtraineeships-siemens-da587a5313e50b99c015b4516bbab523
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time