Siemens Energy is the only company in the world that can provide fully integrated products, solutions and services across the energy value chain of oil and gas production, power generation and transmission. Siemens Energy has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems. Essential applications include providing products, solutions and services that make fossil energy greener; delivering decentralized, flexible power solutions; managing the complexities of the grid; improving and de-risking aging assets; and connecting supply and demand through storage technologies such as grid-scale batteries and Power-to-X technologies.
Join our Siemens Energy Saudi Arabia as a Manufacturing Quality Engineer and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
- · Implements the range of professional Production Quality standards and concepts according to defined targets and processes.
- · Creates / Implements processes and methods to assure quality compliance for Production Orders. Act as qualified NDE resource for the projects. Formulates / improve quality standards, policies, programs, plans, procedures, and practices for continual improvement of the IMS.
- · Plans and completes unit-related Production Quality projects. Implements actions and monitors effectiveness and sustainability of solutions with defined quality methods, e.g. 8D and FMEA.
- · Plan and direct activities pertinent to the development, application, and maintenance of quality standards for manufacturing processes.
- · Creates real-time transparency for ad-hoc analysis, instant decision making, preventive action and continuous improvement.
- · Drives innovative digital solutions to improve production quality by thinking outside of the box, and coaching and fostering the application of creativity methods.
- · Administer and oversee the effectiveness of non-conformance management, including identification, segregation, review & disposition through the appropriate use of available systems
- · Ensures and implements production standards, guidelines and programs in an assigned plant environment.
- · Execute continuous Improvement projects aimed at identifying and implementing process improvements while ensuring sustainability through the application of CI (continuous improvement) Tools e.g. as a Lean Expert or Practitioner, or Six Sigma Certified
- · Drive and Implement measurable change in product/process quality through the development, implementation, enforcement and monitoring of the accountabilities listed above.
- · Designs and coordinates standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation.
- · Analyzes and improves a series of process steps by applying appropriate methods like Value Stream Mapping.
- · Initiates training for production employees with regards to quality (e.g. PDCA, Poka Yoke) and mentor new quality resources.
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- · Engineering degree or equivalent in Mechanical or equivalent with relevant experience as above
- · Has knowledge and experience as mid-level expert in the area of Manufacturing / Production Quality.
- · 4 - 7 years of successful experience in area of responsibility and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above.
- · Working knowledge of International Standards like ASME, API, ASTM, EN, DIN, ISO etc
- · Command on MS Office Apps, SAP shall be an added advantage.
- · Team player, effective communication skill, problem solving and report writing
- · English language skills in both reading and writing
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: ISCOSA Industries and Maintenance Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time