Applications Manager - Digital (Siemens Ltd)
This role will be involved in executing projects and initiatives on emerging technologies. Primary responsibility would be solutioning digital projects right from conceptualization to implementation.
Change the future with us.
- You will be key member of digital unit, will work closely with leadership of the unit for driving the digital roadmap. Implement digital projects in domains such as Augmented Reality/ Virtual Reality, Mobile Applications, Advanced Analytics using Artificial Intelligence.
- You will work with vendors/startups/Internal delivery units for implementing solution, product assessment and supporting digital projects.
- Experience in Solution Design is essential. You should have sound knowledge of cloud architecture.
- You will be working with global and local cross functional teams focusing on digitalization for internal and external customers.
- Proficient with SDLC and Agile methodologies. Experience in end to end Implementation of at least 2 projects in any of above technology areas. Need to have Program management experience.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You bring in around 7-11 years of significant experience in emerging technologies. You are a graduate/postgraduate in engineering or computers/MBA from a reputed institute. Experience in Manufacturing industry will be a plus.
- You have a knowledge of cyber security and cloud. Digital attitude, ability to learn new skills quickly. Capable of working independently.
Make your mark in our exciting world of Siemens!
This role is based in Kharghar Navi Mumbai. You’ll get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries - and the craft of things to come. This role is with Siemens ltd.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time