What are my job responsibilities?
- Organizes and controls the logistics and Supply Chain Management (SCM) activities
- Planning, oversight, and management and coordination of logistics support operations to ensure smooth accomplishment of projects
- Develop logistic along with support plans, budget requirements, deployment timelines
- Optimizes the processes and the use of resources
How can I qualify for the role?
- Degree in Logistic Management/ Supply Chain Management or Business Administration
- With 3 to 5 years of work experience as Logistic Officer
- Candidate who has experience work in project and service environment is preferred
- Knowledgeable in SCM-related, logistics, shipping and billing processes
- Team player and able to adapt to different cultures and working environment
- 1 year fixed term contract
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Power Operations, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time