Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
Siemens Mobility offers a wide range of interesting job opportunities in a multicultural, diverse and international team. Thanks to mobile working and digitalization technologies, Siemens Mobility ensures a flexible and modern working environment, and better work-life balance.
In the role of ATC Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of ATC application engineering of wayside and onboard signaling equipment in projects. The delivery should be according to the project and product specifications, covering both hardware and software specification, design, configuration and commissioning. The ATC Delivery Manager reports to the Technical Project Leader of the project. In addition, you will be responsible to lead and coordinate the different roles contributing to the ATC delivery in the project.
The ATC delivery manager position offers you the possibility to work in an international and multidisciplinary engineering team, facing challenging projects both in the national and international markets.
It is possible to work part of the time in mobile working / home office.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Leading the ATC delivery activities for national and international signaling projects. Main responsibilities are:
- Project requirements analysis activities at ATC sub-system level to provide the complete solution of the ATC sub-system required by the project
- Creation and maintenance of the ATC delivery project plan. Coordination of milestones with the Technical Project Leader.
- Control and monitoring of ATC delivery budget in the project. Responsible of delivery execution within available budget.
- Coordination of the different roles contributing to the ATC delivery in the project.
- Participation in all the phases of the hardware and software ATC application engineering cycle, including the requirements specification, implementation, commissioning, …
- Preparation of specific technical documentation according to the requirements of the project and / or applicable regulations.
- Support to bidding team. Work with the different stakeholders involved in the bid process to ensure completeness in the proposed technical solution.
The following list includes valuable skills for the ATC Delivery Manager position:
- Experience in a Rail Signaling business.
- Knowledge of one or more ATC signaling technologies for applications in Mass Transit (i.e. CBTC, …), Main Line (i.e. ERTMS, ASFA, …), Freights and Light Rail.
- Desirable knowledge in the applications of on-board railway signaling equipment:
- Design of electrical interfaces of on-board equipment for railway signaling.
- Mechanical interfaces of on-board equipment for railway signaling.
- Engineering Configuration of on-board equipment for railway signaling.
- Engineering commissioning of on-board equipment for railway signaling.
- Use of engineering tools such as AutoCAD, AutoCAD Electrical, Solid Edge, ...
- Advanced capabilities in data analysis by use of Microsoft Excel, desirable experience in creation of VBA macros.
- Experience in Requirements Management, specification, traceability and validation. Knowledge of requirements management tools such as DOORS.
- Knowledge of CENELEC standards and V-life Cycle models.
- Planning capabilities. Knowledge of Microsoft Project or similar project planning software.
- Knowledge of configuration management tools such as Subversion, PVCS, ...
- Availability to travel.
- Experience in international projects and ability to work with teams distributed in several countries.
- Ability to work in teams, good communication skills and a results-oriented approach.
- Fluent written and spoken English. Fluent Spanish is desirable.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Electrical engineering, Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering or similar.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time