Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Become part of young and dynamic Competence Center Team with high expansion plans with an increasing user base and an attractive application road map.
The CMApp Competence Center Team is owner of an Application for Contract Management and provides hereby internal Customers with customized Contract Management solutions ensuring a smooth Contract Management process for users and the organization. Join the team to become a (Junior) User Engagement Manager and being responsible to handle a wide range of User requests.
Your challenge will be…
- Manage primary independent User request on the first level and provide solution. Being the first interface to Users (mainly Contract Managers) and take care about their questions (process/content related as well as technical related).
- Create, maintain and distribute platform documentation and internal communication
- Define and create training material (in written and in short videos) and onboard new users via case study process..
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Willing to ramp-up new knowledge and communicate actively with Users (Good communication skills).
- Very good English skills, basic German skills appreciated.
- Ability to build up/maintain user relationships.
- Ideally experienced with User request handling.
- Good knowledge of MS Office incl. Sharepoint (as an end user).
- IT Affinity - and willing to learn fast in a new environment.
- High level of pro-activeness and independency.
- High school/university degree appreciated.
- Basic knowledge in business administration/contract area, Siemens experience as advantage.
- Team member experience would be beneficial.
- Good analytical skills and customer orientation..
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhubOur Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time