Our cyber security team is comprised of inquisitive technical experts and out-of-the-box thinkers focused on looking at problems differently. This cadre of security professionals protects not only Siemens sensitive data and systems, but through the products and services we provide, ultimately we aim to positively impact society with safer modes of transportation, power generating systems, medical devices, and more. We solve hard problems by leveraging our diverse and multi-cultural teams, thinking big, collaborating globally.
Think differently – if this is you, join our team and we will foster your continuing professional development, offer you a global network of experts, and opportunities to have impact in a variety of vertical industries. Come join us and help us build the world of tomorrow, today!
We make real what matters.
The Cloud Cyber Security team is responsible for delivering multi-cloud cyber security services for the cloud including concepts, development and operations.
As a Cloud Security Architect, you will play a key role designing and developing on a multi-cloud platform, as well as crafting and implementing infrastructure-as-code (IaC) for the public cloud. You will lead the day to day operation of different cloud security services, improve existing services and develop new services according to the Cloud Cyber Security Strategy. We believe in automation of operational tasks and are seeking an security architect with a developer mindset. This is a small, agile and dynamic team so ability to learn quickly and work independently is essential for success.
Come join us in this, your new role:
- Architect, designing and developing software to secure our cloud solutions in AWS, Azure or GCP
- Reviewing new business cloud architectures in regards to the Siemens Cloud Security Standards and Security Controls
- Working closely with team members to support software development throughout the entire development life-cycle
- Integrating cloud services into the existing tool landscape Giving input on possible directions of future software development
- Becoming part of an internationally distributed team of developers and engineers
- Investigating, integrating, or developing tools to automate tasks
- Technically supporting and consulting our CISO’s/ISO’s, Business and IT with the creation/review of protection assessment and concepts
You will also be responsible for:
- Developing and driving the implementation of Cloud Security Solutions (DevSecOps mode!) – you automate as much security requirements as possible!
- Developing software to secure our cloud solutions Implementing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines in AWS, Azure and GCP
- Evaluating tools for enrichment of DevOps tooling
- Influencing behavior to reduce risk and raising risk awareness in the company is also a part of your responsibility
- Integrating security tools in the engineering pipelines to reduce friction when applying security policies
Experience, Qualifications and Skills:
This opportunity requires skills and experience related to automation, software development and security.
- Proven experience in designing secure cloud architectures - security is part of your DNA (e.g. DevSecOps)
- Experience with cloud platforms, services and technologies (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience in using version control systems (e.g. Git)
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code (e.g. Terraform, Ansible, Packer)
- Experience with CI/CD (e.g. Gitlab runners, Jenkins)
- Excellent problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Business fluent English both written and spoken Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with peers, partners and customers
- Strong commitment to high quality work and timely deliverables Strong automation mindset
- Ability to deliver enterprise class cloud offerings from concept to production release
It would be beneficial if you are:
- Familiar with programming languages (e.g. Python, C#, Typescript)
- Familiar with monitoring solutions (e.g. Grafana, Prometheus)
- You know operating systems (e.g. Windows, Linux)
- You know about container platforms (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift)
- Have some knowledge on agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum)
Please, submit your CV in English
This role offers flexible location. You can be hired either in Lisbon (Portugal) or Madrid (Spain), depending on your preferencesDiversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experience makes us more competitive and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our company.
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time