· Engage with local and global stakeholders within the commodities/categories to which they are assigned
· Lead specific supplier relationships fulfilling the accountabilities of the Supplier Relationship Leader
· Responsible for the creation and/or deployment of Cost Models for designated commodities/services/products and the development and delivery of the agreed financial commitments.
· Maximise internal transactional efficiency, minimising total costs by using different computer programs.
· Responsible for the development and execution of assigned commodity strategy(s).
· Responsible for execution of the sourcing process and associated tasks
· Responsible for developing the relevant category and parent and/or vendor level supplier strategies and of their execution.
· Responsible for counter measures where a commercial decision(s) is required for resolution of part specific delivery issues (including New Product Introduction).
· Accountable and responsible for all ERP processes and SAP data in order to maintain and improve ERP compliance.
· Accountable for ensuring that all purchase documents are issued and maintained as appropriate including the required governmental regulations
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering, supply chain, commerce or relevant field
· Minimum 5 years of experience in Supply Chain / Procurement function – 3 Years with relevant Masters Degree
· Understands manufacturing or service processes and the cost drivers
· Understands the Total Cost of Acquisition impact
· Understands and operates Supplier Relationship Management
- Very good knowledge of French both written and spoken
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time